6.23.2005

I'm a' movin' on down.

To a deee-lux apartment in Normal Heights. It's a one bedroom, a little bit more than I can afford to pay (to the tune of $695 a month), but I've got a little money stashed away. Also it's only a six month lease, so if I decide that I can't afford to live there after all, I can jet after six. I have to be moved in by the seventh of July, which means I'll be paying about $900 in rent next month alone, but it should work out ok, all things considered. This just means I'm going to have to move much earlier than I anticipated (actually, I don't really have to move on the 7th, but I think I'd rather be out of my place sooner rather than later).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No windows? Are you in the basement?


-Shgelkby

9:45 AM  
Blogger dd0031 said...

Well, there are windows (I think...), but you just can't see them from the pictures.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home