8.05.2005

Gearing Up

Tomorrow is round two at the bowling alley/karaoke joint. I'm pretty excited. I'm currently trying to figure out what songs I ought to do. Last time, in the words of Harry Fluegleman, I strayed from the formula, and I paid the price. Tomorrow it's all Prince and James Brown. And maybe a little Tina Turner. And maybe "Burning Down the House."

The last couple of days have been a little slow. I've been working on my Smart and Williams lecture, which should be fun. Smart is the guy famous for declaring that all responsibility is nonsense, and instead we should be asking "who is it useful to blame"? Ha! Fun stuff.

Ugh. That's all I got fer now. I leave you with the following picture of Matt Barr:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Castrato said...

thats not me! but it does kinda look like the guy who's been rehabbing my bathroom.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home