7.30.2005

What can I say? I'm headed for the door.

An old, old, buddy of mine, Fink-Nottle, called me last night. (We haven't seen each other for a long time, but we keep in touch. Grew up together in WVa.) He hasn't had the best luck with girls in the last few years (hey, who has?), and last night his girlfriend called it quits. I feel bad for that guy. They hadn't been together that long, less than a year. But he was definitely excited about this girl. He really, really liked her I think. The though part is, as far as I can tell, she doesn't really want to break up, but that there are other, extenuating circumstances (things were a little vague). Just Fink-Nottle's bad luck, I guess. He's confused about what to do; she still wants to call and hang out and stuff, but you know, it's tough. I feel bad for that guy.

On the good side, another buddy of mine sent me a text message a three in the morning (or thereabouts) declaring that he was in love. I guess that makes me like Jerry in that one episode of Seinfeld. You know the one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was you? sorry.


-Shelby

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home