8.02.2005

Where's Cliff Clavin when you need 'im?

Freakin' mail. Not only has my super-large check from Geico not come, but the Netflix disks that I've been at pains to send back for over a week continue to be ignored. I went down to the post office today to complain, and the woman basically told me that the outgoing mail procedure I've been using is busted, so I'd have to come to the post office personally whenever I want to send anything. SHITTY! This puts a serious damper on the overall convenience of Netflix. Not that it's enough to outweigh the sheer joy, but it definitely sucks. Also, when I told her about the twice-failed Geico check delivery, she basically told me: "If I were you, I'd get a P.O. Box."

Huh.

A P.O. Box.

This pisses me off. Who knows how much mail I've been failing to get? So far, I've gotten most of the stuff I've been expecting, but how much stuff have I not gotten that I haven't been expecting? It boggles the mind! I could have been, like, getting all sorts of free stuff in the mail. I'll never know! Freakin' mail. Neither rain, nor sleet, nor whatever. Screw 'em.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of mail, did you ever get the Mediterranean timeshare info I sent you? That deal is only good for two more days.



-Shelby

11:18 AM  
Blogger dd0031 said...

Er...no. Fuck! Can you email me about it?

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home