7.14.2005

Like a new emotion.

Well, my hot water was finally supposed to have been turned on today. Notice that I said "was supposed to have been" rather than "was" for a reason. Because it wasn't. The guy from San Diego Gas and Electric finally found his way fit to showing up at my apartment, but then, after fifteen minutes, declared that he couldn't turn on the hot water heater, because the thing was busted. The pilot light, or some other such thing, wouldn't turn on and ignite the gas.

I'm starting to get a little pissed.

My landlord is trying to get a guy here today to fix the thing, but I'm really beginning to doubt that it will happen. Am I forced to walk through life without hot water? Am I forced to take over an identity as "The Cold Water Man", a cartoon-super-villian who, because of his inability to take showers, lost his mind and decided to take over the world?

I guess I shouldn't be complaining, really. My apartment is really stuffy today, so perhaps the cold shower might not be such a bad thing. But you know, it's the principle of the thing.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home