4.13.2005

S(xy) = x is sick as y; d=Dale; g=dog; S(dg).

Man, I'm exhausted. A cold (or something) hit me like a ton of bricks last night at around 8:30 while I was trying to watch Fitzcarraldo. Didn't get a wink of sleep. Well, maybe two winks. But not much more than that. I went to bed at around 9, and since I was really only slightly tired (thought I should sleep to fight the cold), I had trouble getting to sleep. So I switched on the TV, let it play in the background. Nothing good on. Dale getting annoyed, finally nods off until 10pm-ish. Needs food (you know, hypoglycemia and all that). Gets up, goes back to bed. Flips around, finds "Frontline". Continues to be unable to sleep because Frontline content=the rise of Karl Rove and GWB. Getting angry. Wait until "Daily Show". By now 11:30. Overstimulated. Turn off TV. Sleep for an hour, get up. Rinse, repeat until 6am.

Man, I'm freaking exhausted. I was nauseous driving to school today, partly thanks to the truly annoying stop and go traffic on the 52, partly thanks to NPR's cavalcade of graphic medical stories. It was all I could do to stop myself from horking in my car.

I feel better today, besides being super-tired. Maybe I'll relax and watch some "Revelations" tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home