3.27.2005

I took up all the leaves and fishes, and then I made myself a little sandwich.

Hey all.

It's been awhile.

Spring break has been in full effect. Earlier this week I split SD and took a drive up the coast. Lovely spot of coast, that. Went to the Getty Museum in LA. Fantastic. Like all great art museums, half of the exhibit is the museum itself. It's on a hilltop in the West Hollywood hills, surrounded by lush vegetation and celebrity houses. Cool.

Today I hung out in OB, caught some rays and then watched a bunch of TV on demand and, like, three movies. Here's a breakdown of the movies I've watched while on break:

Night and the City
Garden State
The Naked City
Tesis
The 'Burbs
Walkabout
Waiting for Guffman
Rebecca
Ran (Commentary)

There are a few others, I think, that I just can't recall.

And then tonight, just as I was about to go to bed, I check my email, and the Rev. has sent me like fifty million Doctor Castrato related messages. Included are some things that I've already posted, but there's a lot of new stuff. Including:

1. A recording of Music Box (that song Pat wrote, high 'c')
2. An old recording of Hey Mr. DJ from our very first show
3. Sex Machine
4. The ephemeral Tree Song
5. Different versions of Dickmonger and Jealous Lover's

PLUS

A bunch of pictures, mainly from the two Princeton, Ill. shows, but one nice group photo from our last show and a couple other things. One gutwrenching picture of my exwife and exgirlfriend. In the same photo! Ugh. Probably won't post that one. The other stuff will be available on the Castrato page in short order (hopefully).

4 Comments:

Blogger Bacillus said...

It might be the same stuff posted, but it's a different recording, probably better

8:05 AM  
Blogger dd0031 said...

Actually, the recording of Insulin is the same one from the Great Plains sessions. I never got the "Skankin' the Monkey" version. But that's fine by me. Actually, I also have a question. You sent me a few emails that had duplicate copies of stuff. At least, I *think* they're duplicates. They're the same song, with the same size file. Was this on purpose, or are they actually different?

5:24 PM  
Blogger Bacillus said...

yeah, I never got confirmation they were sent, so I sent them again.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Dr. Castrato said...

you better post that shizzle right away. i want to relive the past!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home