3.14.2006

Heater fixed....or is it?

So the heater dude came yesterday and installed a new heater. I'm dissatisfied. The thing is huge, and it's right in the middle of my main wall, the wall against which my TV, bookshelf, CDs, DVDs, and framed newspaper advertisement for Gilda sit. Talk about a feng shui nightmare.

God, this blog is getting boring.

Sorry, people.

In other news, if anyone can procure me a copy of Mystery Science Theatre 3000's "The Final Sacrifice" on DVD, I'll make it worth your while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi :) I have the avi of "The Final Sacrifice". I wanted to send it to you around your birthday but was having trouble finding someone to help me convert it to DVD. We have a new media manager at work. I will ask him if he knows how.
-Kyra

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home