7.17.2005

Come on and try it! I got love for sale!

The stove dude showed up today and didn't fix the stove. I went out to buy dinner, he left, didn't leave a note, and didn't fix the dang stove. Sonofa!

I'm starting to identify my neighbors by their characteristics. There's the family (families?) two doors down. There are, as far as I can tell, 2-3 kids, two of which are young and one of which (not sure if he's in this family) is older. The parents constantly scream at each other/at the kids. Loudly. The mother is not the quietest person in the world. She is always coming over to my other neighbor, whose name is, apparently, "Willy". Weird times. 8am, I'll hear: "Hey Willy! Hey Willy! Open the door!" Sucks.

My complex is constructed slightly counterintuitvely. All of the apartment doors open to the south, on a street that travels north/south, so basically I'm looking right into the windows of the people living in the apartment complex next to mine. Which is a little interesting, considering they all have windows that open into their showers. Now, most rational people would close the blinds, or pull closed that frosted window they have. But not the person RIGHT ACROSS FROM ME. Caught him/her in the shower today. Singing. Luckily only the head showed up. Hence the him/her.

The girl who works at the coffee shop I've been frequenting referred to me as a "regular" today. Can you be a regular after only a week? Granted, I've gone there every day this week, but does that make me a regular? She also overcharged me for a medium coffee. And dammit, that shit is overpriced anyway. I think I'm going to see if I can't find another cafe from which to get my coffee. Only problem is, this place has the paper set out every day, and it's really nice to be able to drink my ocffee and read the paper like a civilized person. But is that worth $1.80 for a medium coffee? I ask you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home