2.17.2005

This is the new stuff.

It's that time of year again! Fantasy Baseball!

For those of you interested in playing, I basically set up the league the same as last year, with a new stat for pitchers: Total Bases Allowed. I'm not sure this adds anything in particular, but it does capture the Pedro Martinez disease: giving up double after double after double, but no homers.

For those who want to join, shoot me an email. I'll give you the league ID and Password ("the password is...nipple").

Also, re: Castrato Trax. I'm currently trying to get a secure FTP program that I can use to upload the files to my Philosophy webspace. As soon as I do that, I'll post links to as many songs as I can fit. Keep in mind, some of them are shitty in the extreme, and not just because of the crappy recording technology.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew J. Brown said...

Applications -> (Utilities? ->) Terminal$ cd Music/whateverdirectories
$ ls
song1.mp3 song2.mp3 notthissong.mp3
$ scp song*.mp3 daleslogin@daleshost:~/public_html/wherever/.
Password:

That would put song1.mp3 and song2.mp3 in the wherever folder under public_html. Make sure that folder exists on the server first.

To much around with things on the server:

$ ssh daleslogin@daleshost

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home