2.08.2005

Ya' need not wonder whyyyyyyyy...

Hey. Haven't posted in a while. SO SUE ME.

I've been workin' hard. I almost have a full committee. UCSD has some bogus rule that you have to have two committee members from outside your department, and so far I have one, Alan Houston from Political Science. I don't know the guy, but hey, if he'll be on my committee, he must be a stellar individual. Now I'm waiting for another one, possibly from Economics.

My advisor sent me a preview of the questions he's going to ask my during my defense. Ugh. They're whoppers. One of the questions, it seems to me, I'm going to have a particularly hard time answering (he's asking me to define something that, it seems to me, any which way I define it threatens to wreak havoc with some aspect of my argument). Anyway, it's time to get to gradin'. May U live 2 C the dawn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Castrato said...

Dude, are you almost done with grad school? are you defending your thesis or whatever it is you do? when is that?

11:19 AM  
Blogger dd0031 said...

No. I'm defending my prospectus. Which is roughly a theatrical trailer to the thesis. The thesis opens in two years.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Dr. Castrato said...

Ahh, Prospectus. He was my favorite character in Julius Caesar.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home