1.05.2005

Ripping off Matt Barr

So, I figured out over break I watched 12 movies. 12. Here's a breakdown:

1. Pump Up the Volume
2. Elephant
3. Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
4. Lost in Translation
5. Sideways
6. Sideways
7. Christmas Vacation
8. Ocean's Twelve
9. The Hustler
10. Ghostbusters
11. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
12. Spartan

Vote for your favorite! The winner wins the prestigious "Best Movie Dale Watched Over His Break as Voted by His Friends and Miscellaneous Total Strangers" award.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew J. Brown said...

I vote for Lost in Translation and Ghost Busters. Bill rocks!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Dr. Castrato said...

Let me just say that whoever is posting as "Matt" is not me. I am mattbarr.

I have only seen 6 of the 11 movies you saw over break, and of those, I'd have to vote for Lost in Translation. Ghostbuster being a close second (but not that close). Of the ones I haven't seen, I'd vote for Spartan, because I've been wanting to see it.

I'll have to make a post on my blog now (now that you've name-dropped me, everyone will want to check it out. www.wherethetarantulalives.blogspot.com

9:48 PM  
Blogger dd0031 said...

Well, I don't know who this imposter "Matt" is either, but he apparently forgot to vote for only one movie. Come on, people. How can I possibly award this prestigious trophey when it's amateur hour in the voting booth?

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lost in Translation.

R

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home