1.21.2005

Props to the Baron

The Baron Klaus von Mayerling makes a nice point here. Just as Frank Cross says in Scrooged:

Frank Cross: I WANT to see her nipples.
Censor Lady: But this is a christmas show.
Frank Cross: Well, maybe Charles Dickens wants to see her nipples then.
Guy who works on set: Well, actually you can barely see them nipples.
Frank Cross: You see? And these guys are REALLY looking.

Whoops, that's the wrong one. Anyway, it was something about being nice and giving all the time not just at Christmas. And in this case, not just when tsunamis happen. Anyway, I'm for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dapper Dad said...

Let me just be absolutely clear: I only used Rwanda and AIDS as steps on the way to the pinnacle of my argument. Please don't send money to help those causes. Unless, of course, you can be certain those crises are caused by zombies.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home