12.17.2004

Steppin' Out!

I had a decent night tonight. I decided that I absolutely had to get out of my Mom's place. So I borrowed her Mazda 323, broken CD player and all, and headed up to Lawrence to check out the Friday night scene. Basically I ended up getting a sub at Yello Sub, and going to La Prima Tazza to work on my paper submission to ISUS. Right now the paper's called The Fourth Way, and I may keep that title, even if I come up with a better name for the view I'm advocating. Whew, that paper's a mess. You can really tell that I wrote it page-by-page for like two months. I've had to make major alterations to the parts on egalitarianism and prioritarianism; I didn't even get to the section on sufficiency views. Ugh. But this, I think, is the most definitive statement I'll have of the view I'm advocating, so it's good to start somewhere. I envision giving something like this as a job talk when I eventually enter the market. So I did that while sucking down huge mochas in pint glasses.

After that, I decided to go next door to Liberty Hall to catch the late show of Sideways. Really good flick. It's going to take a few days until I have my thoughts together enough to write something on it. Worth seeing. Then I tried to play The Donnas in the car on the broken CD player and it, predictably, didn't work. So I listened to KJHK all the way home. Nice night.

7 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

Loser

3:08 PM  
Blogger Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
car removal brisbane
cash for cars sunshine coast

8:10 PM  
Blogger Sell8 - Car Buyers Brisbane said...

Sell My Car Brisbane will come and remove your unwanted vehicle for free and put up to $8999 in your pocket for its removal. With Cash For Cars Brisbane just a phone call away, there’s no need to pay for its removal. We serve East Brisbane, West Brisbane, North Brisbane and South Brisbane with high quality, no-cost car removals on any make and model, of any age and condition, running or not.

4:36 AM  
Blogger Car Removal NSW said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice information. We provide a free cash quote over the phone and online. To get an unwanted sell my car wollongong , you can call us at the number below or fill out our online quote form that is located at the top right of this page

5:12 AM  
Blogger Local Cash For Cars said...

Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. Local Cash for Car is a licensed auto removal company that buys all types of used, junk, scrap, broken, and damaged vehicles for as much as up to $8,999 sell my car for cash brisbane.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Fast Car Removals said...

Such a great information for blogger I am a professional blogger thanks. Best cash for cars ipswich means cash up to $9999 and free fast pickup. We take any car whether it’s used, scrap, junk, old, salvage, written-off or accidental. Our drivers are prompt and pick up a car at the scheduled time. Hassle free service and quick paperwork. We need your driver’s license to make a selling receipt and cash will be paid on arrival. We bought 39% of total cars from Ipswich last year and the number is increasing.

6:22 AM  
Blogger BNE Copper Recycling said...

Hello! I found your website on google and found it very useful and informative for our business and I also shared your website with my other friends also. BNE Copper Recycling do eco-friendly scrap yard near me and pay you the most competitive prices in the recycling industry. We buy, collect, and recycle your scrap metal and save the planet from the harmful greenhouse gas emanations that are the primary reason behind the ozone layer damage.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home