12.16.2004

Duluth

Well, it looks like I'm headed to the Great White North after Christmas again this year. Can't wait. Somebody's gotta make sure that kid gets called "Mugsy".

So it turns out there's not much to do here in Baldwin City, Kansas when you don't have a car. I brought home my Netflix copy of Akira Kurosawa's "High and Low", but my Mom doesn't have a DVD player, so I'm stuck watching VHS copies of movies I owned in high school and college. On the docket for today: Pump Up the Volume. I'm also killing time by playing Beach Boys songs on the piano. So far I've mastered "Good Vibrations", "God Only Knows", and "Surf's Up". Up next: "Caroline, No".

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Dr. Castrato said...

There's a great beach boys song called "The Little Girl I Once Knew." I've got it as a bonus track from some other album. ANyway, learn that one. Also, "Girl Don't Tell Me" is a great song. And "Feel Flows." Not to mention the rest of Pet Sounds. And all their hits. Including "Little Saint Nick." man I like them beach boys.

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home