9.10.2005

That ain't Lake Minnetonka.

I'm off to Minneapolis tomorrow at 4am. Sounds early. And it is. I'm going to go to bed pretty soon, in a feeble attempt to pre-empt the super-tiredness tomorrow. It won't work.

Here's something that's marginally interesting. Apparently, there's some company out there that developed a piece of software that tells you whether a song is going to be a hit or not. Don't know how it works, really, but the website has some psycho-babble/jargon on it. I wonder if there are materialists or dualists behind this website. My guess is the latter. Which makes me think the software doesn't work. But you never know.

I had a busy day today, laundry and the like. Started watching Le Cercle Rouge, but decided to get the aforementioned jump on sleep. Well, best get to it. My posts might be somewhat sparse in the coming week, but you'll deal. Somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home